Ches Power Group’s commitment to our stakeholders and customers is to provide the best quality service and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved.
We believe our success depends on the trust and confidence placed in us by our customers, associates, suppliers, business partners and the community in general. We recognise that this trust can only be retained by acting ethically and responsibly in all our dealings and by seeking to continually improve all that we do.
Our desire to maintain this trust forms our Six Founding Principles, which underpin and shape our Code of Conduct. These Founding Principles are also aligned with our Core Values and our Vision and Mission. CPG’s commitment to you is:
– Act with honesty and integrity.
– Respect the law and act accordingly.
– Apply constant process and service improvement through co-operation, learning and growth.
– Value and maintain professionalism.
– Work together as a team.
– Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
CPG also holds ISO Certification for Quality, OH&S and Environmental from Registered Standards Australia and all works are are in compliance with DNV ISO 9001 standard.